Getting started *
Candid page design *
Portrait Pages *
Book Management *
Photo Management *
Team Management *
Submitting Your Book *
Content Ideas & Useful Tools *
Creating PNG Headers
One common request we receive is for a wider range of PNG header graphics for various pages of a book. Unfortunately, the range of graphics we are asked for are too broad for us to keep a library of. Fortunately, there are some online tools that will allow you to create your own custom PNG text graphics. Here is one that we found worked quite nicely.
Please note that we are providing this information as a useful information only and are in no way associated with Flaming Text. We cannot provide any support or make any guarantees regarding their services or products.
How to use Flaming Text to create header text
- Enter the text you want to turn into a graphic
2. Select Desired Appearance
3. Select ‘Edit Logo’
4. Adjust Font Size to 200
5. Click the Background Tab and select ‘Transparent‘
6. Click the red “Next –>” Button
7. Click Download to download a PNG version of your text.
8. Import the PNG to your yearbook software like you would any other piece of clipart.